- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- Fact Card
- Prospective Faculty
- About Brevard County
- Military and Veteran Resources
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
- Facilities Operations
- Policies & Procedures
- Access Control Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Accident Injury Reporting Procedure
- Auto Accident Reporting Procedure
- Cellular Phone Policy
- Golf Cart / Utility Vehicle Operation Policy & Procedures
- Laser Operation Procedure
- Laser Emergency Procedure Plan
- Work Order Procedures
- Intregrated Pest Management
- FIT Campus Tree Care Plan
- Additional Links
- Contact Info
Facilities OperationsFlorida Institute of Technologyfacilities@fit.edu150 W. University BlvdMelbourne, Florida 32901(321) 674-8038
Facilities is pleased to announce that work will commence this week on the expansion and improvements to the Panthereum. This work will impact the area between the Keuper Building and the creek, and from Country Club Road to the wooden bridge between the Student Union and the Dorm Quad. Efforts will be made to minimize the impact to this area, and we request that non-construction personnel avoid this area.
The work is anticipated to take approximately 6 weeks with a targeted completion date of February 20, 2014.
Looking for Past Constructions?
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.